The most popular of our stainless steel stovetops, the Bialetti Venus produces the same authentic Italian espresso, using the same brewing technique, as the original Moka Express.
This stovetop espresso pot is made from 18/10 stainless steel and is compatible with all cooktops including induction and made to last.
A functional style with a practical, drip-less pouring spout, it is constructed from food grade 18/10 stainless steel and has an ergonomic, heat-resistant handle with secure anti-slip grip and features Bialetti’s patented safety valve.
To produce an authentic espresso in minutes, simply fill the bottom with water to just below the valve, add your favourite espresso ground coffee to the funnel and gently heat on your stovetop.
Please note, the cup size refers to an espresso cup which is approximately 30mls.
Material: Stainless Steel
4, 6 and 10 cup sizes are suitable for induction.
Made in Italy.
1. Fill the base with water to just below the level of the safety valve. Be careful not to overfill as the air in the space between the water and the coffee filter is what heats and forces the water up through the coffee. If the water tank is overfilled the result is boiled coffee, with a bitter or burnt taste.
2. Insert the funnel.
3. Loosely fill the funnel with espresso ground coffee, do not press coffee down.
4. Screw the top section firmly to the base.
5. Place the coffeemaker on a low to medium heat. When using on gas adjust the flame so that it does not extend up the side of the pot.
6. It takes only 3 - 6 minutes, depending on the size of the coffeemaker and the intensity of heat, until it’s ready to serve.
7. Remove immediately from the heat once coffee pot is full. Do not allow to boil and do not put on full heat as this may cause the coffee to have a burnt taste.
8. Dissemble and hand wash in warm water. Suitable for use on gas, electric, ceramic and induction hobs.